1. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To be eligible to win entrants must produce a video including music, upload it to YouTube using an account of their choice, and submit via the form on the competition’s web page their name, email address and link (URL) to the uploaded video.
3. At least part of the video must be made using the Peter Vogel CMI App and the Audiobus App.
4. The video must include a perceivable image of at least one entrant on a bus of any sort.
5. Entry is open to everyone and an entry can be made by one person or more. If more than one person is involved in the entry, the persons involved must agree amongst themselves which one person will be the entrant and the prize will be given to only one entrant and entrants are responsible for their own sharing of prizes.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to reject an entry without giving any reason.
8. The competition ends on 30/04/2013 at 17:00 AEST. Multiple entries per person are permitted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and NOT at the time of submission by the entrant.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be selected by The Promoter based on the creativity of the entry submitted. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is one thousand Australian dollars which will be paid to the winning entrant by bank transfer or cheque.
11. The prize winner will be notified by email and their name together with a link to the winning entry will be published by the Promoter on its website and elsewhere at the Promoter’s election.
12. By submitting an entry, entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s winning entry (either in full or in part) and name for an unlimited period without remuneration for promoting the Promoter or its products. All entries remain the property of the entrant but the Entrant grants the Promoter perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive licence, at no cost, to copy or use the entry for any purpose.
13. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
14. By submitting an entry, entrants confirm that their entry is all their own work and does not infringe copyright or other rights of any other person and the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any and all actions claims damages expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by the Promoter in consequence of any infringement or alleged infringement.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (e) any bus fares or fines relating thereto; (f) any transport-related injury whatseoever; (g) any iPhones or other property left on, or run over by, a bus.
16. The laws of NSW, Australia shall apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes will be dealt with by the NSW Courts.
17. The Promoter is Peter Vogel Instruments Pty Ltd (ABN 65 140 173 397).
Return to the competition entry form