We’re offering $1,000 cash prize for the most creative track made using the CMI app connected with other apps through Audiobus.
Audiobus is A Tasty Pixel’s new inter-app audio router system which connects compatible music apps together, just like virtual cables. For details see www.audiob.us. Purchase it from the iTunes store.
To enter the competition, create a video and upload it to YouTube. The video must include at least:
- Music composed by you and performed on the CMI app using Audiobus. It can use a sequence or live playing or both.
- Footage of you using the app on a bus of your choice.
You are encouraged to include some explanation or exposition of the creative process on your YouTube posting. Collaboration with other musicians is also a plus.
Entries must be submitted by 17:00 (AEST), 30th April, 2013. The winner will be a Peter Vogel Instruments staff choice, but comments posted under the YouTube videos will be taken into account. The top three entrants will also receive some great PVI merchandise.
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Complete the entry form below
- Enter the link to your video in the form where indicated
- Allow up to 48 hours for your entry to appear on this page
Entries close 12:00 (AEST), 30th April, 2013
Please read the Competition Terms and Conditions.